Friday, March 6, 2009


Yesterday, i did something which is so gahh, bangga? lols. Thanks to kim, my friend for wasting his time talking to me and lending his ear for listening me crapping. =X
Actually i feel sort of remorse for what i did yesterday, im serious. == But anyhow, I cant even ask Doraemon to help me to rewind back the time, aite? So, im glad at least now you know what im actually thinking.
Ok, back to normal. Yesterday i went back to megamall to meet my ex-workmates? As i was walking heading the shop, they were actually looking at me and shows some funny expression on their faces. When i stepped in the shop.. SS told me that, eh melissa, from far before i know its you i thought who's the fat girl walking come here. I was like.. WTFF? I gain weight and becoming more fat? @@" And after i took my urgh EPF letter? I went to jusco with mum to buy some stuffs and headed home.
Btw, yesterday was also my bro's gf's birthday. Gona scream aloud here.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE. ;)
No prezzie, heh hope yah dont mind. Xoxo.

Lame poser. =X , i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment