Friday, May 22, 2009

dash underscore dash ?

LEAVING PENANG SOON.

okayy world, the big header up there says it all.
*take a deeeeep sigh*

It was all too sudden.
A very quick decision.
A rush and everything.

Matriculation had approved my appeal form, and they had chuck me at Perak. Which is, Im going for it. Dont really want it tho. Im not sure this is the best choice for me or not, but im sure that, its gona be wayy easier than Form6. *_________*

2 and a half days at Dato Onn.
3 days at HSBM.
And now heading to Perak.

GOOOSH?

To be honest I dont really put much hope on this appealing stuff. I got to know the result from Jocey. Well, it was a real shocking news. She phoned me the other night asking me check d not, it was 12 sth in the morning, half asleep, and answered her -No? lol.
I really thought it was a joke when she said -You got it. = =

Sighs.
Tears had been rolling down since that night.
Tears of joy? I guess its not. It was all too quickly for me to leave le. In another word, I was not prepared.
I dont feel like leaving my familyy, my homee, my 3 days' classmate (haha not so =p ), my friends and of course, him.
Things gona change like soon. Yep, i knoww.

Anyway, trying to be strong. Dont wana think any other things. Do miss me aite people. =)
As, i'll be missing all of you over here dearlly. Thats for sure.

p/s : For huijun, sorry for leaving you alone at hsbmm! Kill-me-not. =]


Signing out.
Will update soon.

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment