Saturday, May 30, 2009

H O M E .

hye readers,

Im currently back to my hometownn.. after being 3 days at the College Matriculation Perak.
And now, im struggling in choosing either Form6 or Matric.
Readers, if you read this, please leave your opinion before Sundayyy
My family had asked me to come back here and continue with my Form6, I wass like. -OH?
They said theyy cant see me suffer at there. geez, wad a nice fam.
But, as I know, Form6 aint a kacang putih jobb aite? so, howwww? =((

On the hand, the hostel room is like damnn behh syiokk.
The room is big, but only with a fan. Plus the study table is like damnn far from my bed.
Gayy, when i first entered that room, totally no mood.

But anyway, i had manage to get through it too (for 3 days) = =
And ohh, my whole body is full of rashes now.
Itchy here and there. Allergic of the dirty bed i guess.

So, hooowww? =(


A view of the College.


The lecture hall. (lecturer sucks.) ==

Thats all for the College. As i dont really hv the mood to snap the pictures of it. geez ><

The very mau mati face before heading to Perak.

Second day, before attend class.

Thats all.

Im getting tougher, i hope.

IMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment