Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY DADDY'S DAYYY!!


ops? I think it should be Happy Belated Daddy's Day. =)
Hope that every daddies in this whole entire world will live with their fullest. ( i know this sounded gayy )
And to those, kiddy like me. Do somethingg for them before its too late. then you'll be sorry for nothing.


Okayy well i knoww this blog's maturity is reaching, and perhaps dying soon?


Im so sorry for the late update as I was sort of busy with my school stuff.
Sighs.

School? Was not bad. Just that ocassionally i do woke up early in the morning thinking, want ponteng ah? Waking up early in the morning really kill me lots. Im sure everyone argees too. ( Dont say no )

So my everyday routine were a boring one, i bet you guess dont wana know about it too.
Geez.

Buddies time. Long time no see! =p

Miss them lots.

I have to shoow this too! Theyy damn jahat, pose tak bagitauu olanng ><

It was a candid shot. =p

Well i think thats for noww. Dont really have the time to blog. lol.
Dying of Physics lately. Any pro here? I dont mind to call yah teacher. :)


...................................................................................

........................................................

.........................

.......

There you go people. My retard face before heading school. LAUGH ALL YOU CANN ! I know i look sucks in this picture, duh.. Head is extremely hugeeee, tiny body. Ohh, i did it on purpose. =p Ahemss. I think i better post of some nicer pictures the next post. == Adioss loverss !

P/s : It took me few minutes to think whether to post this or not. geeishh.!

XOXO. - No, I aint playing tic tac toee.! hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment