Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fifteenth of the month.



Time flies huh, yes another half month gone, just like that.

I had been very lazy too, yes its extremely lazy to update my blog.
Nothing much happened these days.

July test is over. Took us a total of two days nie, and yet, that was already killing me.
Results were out too.
Overall ? No comment. I tot that my physic would fail but fortunately didnt!
Really alhamdulilah. HEH.

Anyway, final is coming in 2 months time!
Note to self : Add more oil mel! And no meeting Yauloon. =p ( he surely am teh if he reads this )

It reminds me something. Im gona post up two pictures of him here, took the other day when he came my house. ;;)


He might seem enjoying and do nothing over here ey?
But, ITS NOT.
=D
...................................

He washes plate for me after dinner.
Yes, my mum says im lazy. Duhhh~

And today, Now, sekarang, just got back from his house. So lazy to continue my chemistry homeworks. Oh god, procrastinator me. =p My mind is thinking 'shall make it tomorrow! '

PICTURES FOR THE MONTH.




IMMISSINGSOMEBODYALREADY.
*blushes.
gahh, i love colours. =)
Enjoy your day human.


No comments:

Post a Comment