Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mix all over

It was suppose to be a very depressed day for me since i got to know something yesterday.
And for today it gets even worse.
Due to some inconvience in school.. and I cant believe that I actually cry myself out in the class.
I really couldnt bare it, to you know who and which teacher.

SUCKS LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLL
$@^^^$@^%%^@$*&!#**(
$&@&$^@^^&
*$@Y^&^$$^!^%#%@^**@*@


I used to respect and thought that she's actually a nice lady but turn up that she is NOTT!
WAYYYY FARRRR FROM THAT.
For God's sake i didnt do anything wrong and cause of that she's doing it.
Sigh.
I really feel so pissed now. F*** HER ASS UP.

rawrss, on the other hand.
To dearest huiling and nandana, i hope that things gona be alright so soon.
If theres anything, we'll always be there for you.

Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment