Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We shall just continue wondering

cheerrios, everyone.

I got no idea why im here updating this.
No specific event. (yeah to some of you, can ignore this) if u want to.

HAA. i shouldnt be feelign bored now, as i should feel glad.
THIS IS MY GOLDEN HOLIDAY, u know?
After this month, hardly holiday. Even there is, cant enjoy much.
I suppose.

But, yes I am.
Thereotically, i get mad easily these days.
wonders*
PMS still long wert. duh...

Anyway, i just cant wait for chrismas.! Where all them use to got back from north south west and east. lol.! At the same time, i dont wish that x'mas reach that soon too. As, if its reaching soon means the holiday gona end. And everything , sighs. I dont know.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WANT.!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Fatigue.
  • Headache.
  • Acne.
  • Mood swing.

Anyway, just wana show all of you this...

A, i call it. ''BIRDie plant''

As brother said, when it grows soon there'll be even eggs too.
And the eggs, gona urm, POP DOWN? =X
gahh, im not sure either. Just found out that its quite unique & cute too.
;)


I'll leave the rest in the next post.
Toodlers.

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment