Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby, are you down?

Im feeling down.
I bet everyone does! lol.
Everyone is feeling so reluctant to get yourself back to work, school, college and ect..
Cny holiday ends so effin fast i can say. Mana cukupp, :P enjoy tak cukup kan?
Aww, anyway for the past few days i did enjoyed myself too.

First, had steamboat with the whole family, uncles aunties from north south west and east were included. Nothin much to describe about it, just a random family gathering like we used to organise. :)




The kids.. yes, i played with them. Deng.
J.O.E.L
A quarter of his toys. Kids nowadays are so pampered.
Dont you agree? lol.



Okay, thats about one of my family gathering. Secondly, its about WC's open house. Yl tags himself along either. He came my house around 10 am, wanted to cook for me, *ahems, nearly tak jadi. But end up he did too! lol. Thanks dear for that mee, altho u took a large portion of my meee. RAWRSSS. :P Then went over Penang to repair his car, and he took me to Times Square! My first time visit! lol.



I dont really snap pictures there. Just two of this. We played cards, drinks, talks, THEY PLAYED BASKETBALL AND LEFT US, plays psp, and lots more! Met some of the Ex-hsbm ers there too. Anyhow, thanks to our WengChia for the open house! :)

Thirdly, here comes our Chyi Chun's time. He invited us to his house either at nibong tebal for some gathering and all. Yl too tags along. hehe. LOTSA THINGS HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE GOING, yes i mean ALOT. And mainly its cause of, yl's car broke down half way when we were heading to CC's house. Stopped by the roadside. Nice experience perhaps. XD

Yesterday he repaired his car already, and after that still broke down for 3 times included that. We shall just go and throw rotten eggs to the one that repair his car perhaps?



Just imagine, more than 10 humans were standing by the roadside.

Then we had fun at CC's house too. But please, dont ask me what i ate that day. LOL. Sang K the whole night. My friends they rocksss! And i miss his dogs too. Sushi Ng and Rice Ng. Awww, especially Sushi, :(
Around 11 plus, we departed. Guess what, Yl's car did nearly broke down again, but manage to reach my house. Thats enough. lol jk. :P I wass scaredddd okkkayyyyyy for the whole journey.

Anyway, thanks to him that willing to spend his time going to my friend's open house at NT. ♥






The blogger too. XD
*he says i look tambai here*
;(

And tomorrow, school's gona reopen. BOOHOO. double layer :(((
Everything is going back to normal.
I did enjoyed myself alot in this whole week.
The best and memorable CNY i ever had, seriously. Thanks to everyone that involved.
You all are just so awesome to me, that appeared in my life. Without all of you, I wont be having these much fun.
I'll keep that as my memories. :)

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment