Monday, March 29, 2010

Attempt failed.

Well oh well.
Basically i have wasted my roughy 2 hours time on this blogspot layout thingy.
You must be wondering why i spent 2 hours in here, yet nothing cahnges right?
No, its not the invisible change type.

The truth is, i failed my attempt. My 2 hours just flew like this.
I thought to change a new layout instead of this dull one, i realised.
Its pretty black and white type ey? Perhaps not cheerful enough.
LOL.

Anyway, plan failed. And not going to proceed it till i got my mood back to do so.

Btw, i found this picture of mine here.
I saved it somewhere and i found it. lol.


Taken on the 17th of Nov 2009.
By YL or me?
:)
*reminscing that night.
So-called mini celebrate with him. Altho we spent our time for about an hour only, due to my schooling hours, and his.
But the memories were infinity to me already.


Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment