Thursday, March 18, 2010

"FML"


Things are becoming a distance over me by now..
Everything with a distance, there will be no confidence.
Consider myself still a naive kid.
Over little tiny things could run in my mind for zillion hours.
Am i too free? I got nothing else to do rather than thinking of the unnecessary things?
I wish i could read on people's mind.


I just wish, i could...


C'mon Mel, get yourself back to the reality.
Stop dreaming or chasing over all those fairytales..
Seriously, do you think fairytales exist?
A real joke, everything can fades away,
The ending that we know from the fairytales aint the real ending yet, perhaps.
Who knows right?

The only thing that stays constant in our life is.. changes.
And fuck THEIR life, instead of fuck MY life.



Note to self : Fuck their life off! Care less of it.
Be reminded of it, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment