Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Illusion

First of all sorry people, i know i had terminated my blog since awhile..
And now here it is. :D

Time flies. Its 1st of june today, which means we had already gone through half the year of 2010! Technically just finished my last paper today for the midterm examination. Well oh well, pretty predicted already what im gona get this time.
Not really prepared, as some of you might know this.

Hmm, okay. Since I havent got myself any revolution beginning of this year, Im gona declare it for now. Not too late still right? hehe. Slow poke me.

#1 To do better in my studies. Thats for sure in every student's to-do-list right? Hope that i wont goes backward, while everyone is moving forward. Bless me God!

#2 To really take care and spend ample time taking care my face! Gosh, you dont wana know this. I look hell non-juicy? lol. Im afraid that i might look like an old lady at the end of this year! Double bless me God!

#3 To save more and more and MORE money! Yeahh money, aint enough for everyone. Damn. With that, i can spend them during my holiday at the end of this year! Aint it awesome? lolololol!

#4 To spend more time with the family, friends and my love! I wish to go on holiday, maybe cruise? or to the nearest island ever. That would be more than enough already if its with them!
*p/s : dear if you're reading this, this half year we really had lots of hard time being together. Happy and sad. Hope that both us will stay strong in the future. And i love you! <3

#5 To NOT being emotional. This is eff hard, i know. Well, just hope for the best. I hope there wont be any problems anymore for this second half of the year.

.....................................................................................................................


Well, i guess thats all for now. Will update from time to time, i hope! :D
Whats always constant is changes.
I hope tomorrow will be a better one. :)




Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment