Monday, June 21, 2010

School

It is the first day of school after the midterm holiday.
Some of the results were distributed. Well predicted ald.. Some of you might know why.
What i thought last night was, i thought it would be a good starter for me.
A new beginning perhaps?
A new hectic life, where you can forget unnecessary things around you.
But...

Not so fast. :)
Till today, or i can say its now itself, im feeling so odd.
Stupidity in me. Naive in me. Childish. Ect...

Its the first time, me, feelign so different in this whole journey in my Form6 life.
Yes, You were there, before i started this journey, You were there whenever there was any pickstop in this journey, You were always there.... Except, today.
I wonder, do You actually think of me all these while? Im left unanswered. Or maybe, Im just too afraid to know and accept the answer.




Im thinking to set my blog as private, soon.
Maybe. :)
Cause, its more than a blog, somewhere I can express out, something I wouldnt dare to do say in my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment