Thursday, November 11, 2010

Direction-less

Morning world. Its approximately 7.06 am now.
Woke up kinda early today. Successful after so many attempts. *applause to myself. :D

Anyway, once i stepped onto this blogging thingy, it must be something unpleasant d. right?
Something for me to express out.

As usual, 'the problem' never ends.
All i want, need for now is everyone to be good to each other.
In other simple words, I just wana be friends with everyone?
Ok, now you see. How childish is that?

Received a text just now. And undoubtly, it's affecting my mood now. *if not I wouldnt be here.
Ughhh.

Why is that tihngs HAVE to be so complicated?
Why must they think till so complicated?
I can see colourssssss. Ya dig? YES, COLOURSSSSSSSS. Of their faces.
And what I can do is to shut my bloody mouth up and acts like I dont see, hear anytihng.

I guess that's the best I can do. As in the middle-man.
I wana stay and stand neutral. Can I? Some might have already cursing behind me, wondering which stand I would side. But hell no!

Just get out of my life. I cant wait to get out of that place. REALLY.
Life might be tougher the next ground im going to step onto, i know.. but. Sighs.
I just need to grow and learn. And accept those colouurssss. Or be on of them too!

Thats it. I've been so not-in-love with my physic these days. Maths either. Not touching it for few days already.
REAL EXAM - 11 MORE DAYS.

sighsighsigh.
kthxbye.


hopefully I can continue with my physic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment