Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sleepless

Hye Peeps!
Its approximately 2am right now. Which means I should be practising my 'early-bedtime' now!
I turned everything off 2 hours ago, spinning on my bed for more than half an hour and turn up here, blogging. Epic.

His friend came and nudge me in Messenger. I find it so awkward. I need to care for what Im going to talk with him. He seems a little too fishy too, which leads to, me thinking reaaaaall far.
I miss the moment when i spent my time with his friends. I really wish it is him, talking to me right now. Or him sitting beside his friend guiding him what to talk.

Ahhh, YES wish. Another FOOLISH dream !

I couldnt get an answer for myself either, when will I move on instead of wandering in the past.
I dont see an opportunity as an opportunity. I throw all the chances. FML. Like c'mon, its holiday now. I should enjoy it to the fullest, right?!

As for the last day for my paper, I got to know 'the-News'. Which was kinda sad, disappointed. Tho I've actually guessed them out, just that the moment it revealed, there was stil the heart break in there. HAHA. I hope it doesnt screw up my Chemistry paper. :( How foolish is that?


Anyway on the other hand,
Christmas is coming !!! Another 3 more days till 25th !
Dont think of the negative one! Plan for Xmas!

Currently im up to a plan which is meeting up with a few of my babes and having a sleepover at xy's place! Gotta be farnn, no other choice !

Btw, did I introduce my baby before in here? I bet no. So here it is! xD


Adorable much right? Say yess! But very naughty. *__*
Lastly, another picture of the blogger. I've been lack in uploading pictures since months ago! My bad. So sorry. :D


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment