Sunday, April 10, 2011

Berry suey

My dear companion collapsed last week. He left me just like that.. We were together for two years, (only) and he just left me without noticing me a single thing. Ok, the thing is - my laptop.

Everything was like usual, turned it on then took the battery out ( I think this is the main cause ), I just took my bath that time so I went down to comb my hair while waiting it to start up, then... When I was all ready to touch it, the screen was a pitch black. I thought you know, the screen saver thingy or something, so I press on the space bar, move around the mouse but nothing helps! At the moment, I know this surely leads me to , HOLLAND. lol~ I just format it and this piece of shit happened.

Gota say bye bye to money again! Lucky thing we got extra laptop at home, which is the one im using to post this. Ugh. But its so damn eff lag!! Plan to format it but...... Mehs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment