Monday, April 11, 2011

Today is rove

I rove today so much! Skipped work today due to uhrm, I wouldnt say laziness. ( just in case if any colleague sees this =X )

Ok, inside joke. Woke up as early as 7am today, planned to try the new public bus system. FREE RAPID! But planned failed. Continue sleeping till around 8 plus, so off to work. Reached the toll area and we were stuck at there due to massive jam. I called my bro, whom went to work earlier to ask if there was an accident or not. Then..

Voilaa! PROVEN lor!
So what else? Put signal to the left and make an U-turn. lololol. Off to Raja Uda to take my breakfast. The whole afternoon was so awesome. Read my novel, slept, drove to Auto City, did mask. Sooo relaxing~ Sadly, its 5.20 now. Means, night is approaching and another brand new working day is coming! Ohh wait, btw its 520 now! So cunn, 520 ( I ROVE YOU )

Teehee. :P Alright, I guess thats it for now. Going to take my shower and uhm. maybe watch some drama.



Sunny morning. Taken on I've-forgotten-which-day, while heading to Raja Uda too with the parents!


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment