Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fish

Hello guys!!
Im here today to share something, very very interesting! I bet you are interested in that, right? ;)

Before I go any further, allow me to throw you guys a very simple question.

How do fish moves? *throws rotten eggs and kai lan at mel*
Must be swim lah! What else? Fly in the sky?

Do you have any idea, how can a fish moves without swaying its fin and swim?
The answer is : WALK !

No joke.

There, this fella, *points bottom pic* To be exact, his name is FROGFISH! :)





Skip the term for its identification. Just notice on the 2 pairs of legs they have it there. Legs?? Aiya, whatever i dont know the exact term, legs would be must easier to describe. XD

Interested to see how they actually ' walk ' ? Watch this!



How was that? ;) Did that actually amazed you? If no, then Im sorry for wasting your time to click the button play for that.

Frogfishes are mostly found in all tropical and subtropical oceans and seas around the world. They have stocky appearance ( very ugly to me ) BUT, are found mostly in many colourss! They are often brightly coloured, white, yellow, blue, red, green, black...................

Let their adorable pictures do the talking.


Helloww, im mr.frogfish #1. And i got ugly face!

Im #2! Sometimes, I were born hairly too! *Scratch scratch*


Nemo's bro/sis ? :( Ok, joking.


Lol, and I got pretty red patches all over my bright yellow body!



Ok well, sorry for all the descriptions up there! Time is running out and I might probably get a little excited over my bed time. :D


Goodie nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment