Sunday, June 26, 2011

Raymond Lam

With those fate, coincidentally I met Raymond Lam at Jusco Prai last night !! There was this Bio-Essence event going on.

I couldnt believe this, really!! He's getting much and much more gooood looking ! Despite the look on last night was kinda disappointed to me. I still prefer to stare at him in front of my LCD screen or my laptop screen. :-(

Anyway, finally I've finish watching the latest series which Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh acted - 花花世界花家姐 . Overall the movie wasnt as interesting as I expected. Charmaine Sheh being the retarded ones and Raymond Lam who played as a rich spendthrift. In my opinion, although the ending is a happy ending, it isn't seem logic to me as well.

But, nevermind.
"Fong shao, fong hoi so yao ~ "



A picture of Raymond Lam last night.
P/s : This picture is not taken by me. I took this from a friend of mine, who's a hardcore fan of Raymond Lam. :-)

Till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment