Saturday, July 30, 2011

Double dinner!

Ohayoo..

What do I mean by double dinner?
Oh well, it means I had dinner twice, one after another, twice a week XD!
I love eating yummy food! Despite the fact that after shifting to Bm, I hardly enjoy any scrumptious food. ( But most people say good food mostly found in BM? ) Ugh.. I dont know! What i know is.. I hardly get a chance to tomyam with my girlfriends after moving up here! :-(

Ok back to topic, daddy mummy and I get so bored everyday eating the same dull hokkien mee, curry mee, fried kuey tiao. Mehs, not appetizing at all! So what happen is.. daddy explore Bm town with us! Thats why we had those double dinner all.
Like earlier, after having our heavy meal, mum and dad wanted to yum cha.. so ended up in a Dim Sum Resturant.



Thats all about it!
On a different note,



Long.. wavy............ BYE!

Cause,



This is how I look like now! Geez!

I always wanted a longggg...silky..smooth fringe, where I can flip all my way back and blow flying kisses or maybe "electroculate" some hot and cute guy. But.. but.. this is how I always ended up with! Damn.

P/s : Joking about the hot guy thing. What I basically mean is I wanted something more mature-looking.

Since I cant be mature, I can be cool! In the sense that, being able to pose while driving. =___=



And please dont tell me that I look better in longer length hair right. Or without bangs. Or else I'll KILL you! Okay, im joking again!

Kindly voice out your opinion or thoughts if you have any, I want an improvement, a better result next time! Honestly is the best policy! XD
I hate people with their masks on. -__- Telling you how good you are in front of you but laughing all their way behind you. -__________-
Woops, I think I ran a little out of topic now. Till then!

Hitting the sack soon and might joining the ladies with the Cinique Star Search tomorrow!
Goodnight all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment