Monday, July 4, 2011

Veggies farm

Its Monday, Monday, Monday..

Ops, I think I should stop mimicking The Friday song, else I'll get sued. Damnit.
Obviously, since today is Monday, yesterday was Sunday right?
Yesterday was pretty bored, ( no, actually EVERYDAY is pretty bored ) by the time i woke up already half day gone. =X The weather was superb yesterday, right?! I'll help you to recall back. ;-) It was cloudy, windy and NOT SUNNY! XD

Sorry guys, I talk nonsense a little too over. Okay, since yesterday was cloudy and cooling and windy and stuff, mum asked dad to bring us to some farm near Permatang Tinggi. ( IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, my geo sucks )
I was eager and damn excited to go cause I love going these kind of places ! #excuses. The main reason is because I was bored lah okay. -___-

To my despair, mum and I couldnt get down from the car because .........
There was these 2 dogs wandering around the place. wtf. So we could only sit in the car. How, pathetic. T__T Let pictures describe the place. Booh. :-(





If you're wondering what's that, the whole green thingy is okra plant or some long beans. I guess.

Thats all, boring right? Sorry. :-(
And I cant wait for tomorrow !! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment