Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16082011

Few more minutes to go and its time for my drama session already!
Got so bored today, mum has been nagging me to pack my stuff and all those necessary things for my Uni. Approximately another 2 more weeks to go. But, mind me, I really feel that there's nothing much for me to pack? Maybe I haven reach that peak 'kan chiong' moment yet. -__-

I've been looking through all those pictures that were tagged by my friends since an hour ago and what? I noticed on 2 things :

Firstly, I noticed that my skin condition is getting from bad to worse! Seriously. I bet you people knew that too, just that you people ( i mean those who can meet me ) don't dare to admit in front of me only !! T___T I think Im going to seek for medical guidance already, soon.

Secondly, I noticed that I dont really blog about my BM High School classmates! Even though there were outings, gathering or anything.. but I hardly blog about them? lol.

Thus, Im finding my time now to do so!! Check out the below picture.
I kinda miss my long hair though. :O I think Im keeping them long again! HAA HAA HAA.



Oh well, lets call it a post. :-)
LOL, i'll blog more tomorrow or tonight or any night.

Im having a hard time now, hiccuping for the third time already today! What is exactly wrong with me?? It makes my abdomen feels so uncomfortable now and breath difficulty!

Ahh.. movie time! Tatayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment