Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Clinique Star Tour '11

Being glamorous is not an option!
After spending ample of my golden time feeling indecisive to join them or not, finally I decided to give it a try! The main point to indulge myself into this Star Search thingy is basically to give myself another new experience since I've got total zero knowledge about (official) photoshootings. ;-)

Ok, so around noon we reached our destination ( QBM ) and all of us got butterflies in our tummy and no doubt, we were all so excited and anxious about it! Overall, it was fun, fascinating and blah blaa.. Tasha and Huiling were satisfied with their out come and I guess Jlyn and I were not really happy with our end result.
Janlyn was telling that she owns a "cat-eye" typed of make up while me? I dont know? Maybe not really get used to it. I feel weird. O.O And I guess you people who are reading this are feeling weird too for a soon-to-be 20 year old lady saying weird looking at herself with make up?
Ohh, FML hard. Will try my best to beautify myself externally. Tyty. :-D

Let pictures do the talking, im tired of typing. O.O

This is their booth. Lucky thing was it wasnt much pack with homosapiens, we got our turn straight after we reach there. *yeay*


The guy with shade, thats my hairstylist! I requested him NOT to do anything with my hair, so he just.....er... put some oil and then uglified my hair. -____-



The girls, waiting for their turn! While me, sitting at another corner got myself 'pampered' already! LOLOLOL.


Tasha !! See how pro is that. ;-)



And then........



So sorry, the rest are all pictures.
Please enjoy those pictures, at least I took my efford to upload it. LOL.

P/s : The pictures are not in correct sequence too! SORRY AGAIN! =XX













I bet you enjoyed yourself looking at these 3 pretty ladies! Till then!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment