Sunday, September 25, 2011



CUTE OR NOTTTT ??!! T__T

Missing her badly here.
I WANA GO BACK EVERY WEEKEND, CAN? T___T

Jk.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Im doing fine here. Today is the first weekend that Im doing revision in my own room. Studies? They seem like some aliens from planet XYZZ to me, I dont understand a single thing at all! Okay, maybe can deduct out Structural Analysis cause it is kind of similar with Physics, FOR NOW. Maybe the next few lectures you can see me ranting on that course too already.

One more thing is, I hate hate hate practicing E-learning!! Like, very hate it, VERY.
Why? Cause end up you'll see me in that small column on your bottom right page. FACEBOOK CHATBOX.


Aiya, nevermind. T__T
This is the time to brush on my self-discipline by knowing how to C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

For today?
Bored like shit, hell yeah BORED.
I can only study..study..study.. online ( sometimes very lag, so yeah, wait till you get pissed of it then go sleep ) ..online.. online.. then sleep ( with a no air circulation, PANAS !! )

NO NO GOOD AT ALL.

:-(

I think I get too used of it to play with my baby girl once I'm bored at home thats why I ended up feeling extremely BORED now at here. fml.

WHO SAYS UNI LIFE IS FUN ??! WHO SAYS WE DONT HAVE TO STRUGGLE MUCH IN HERE AFTER FORM 6?!! WHOOO ??!

I tell you what, that statement above can only be voted as partial right (for me). What Im saying here is merely what I feel at the mean time, I might change my mind from time to time. Who knows right? Anything it is,

ITS NOT FUN LORR FOR NOW. =____=


Okay la, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment