Monday, January 16, 2012

CNY break

I just reached home not long and now Im here blogging. I know.. you just cant describe me.

And I cant describe my feeling for now either! lololol.

Im so happy that I reached home safely. Talking about safely, the bus driver earlier really drove kinda fast. I mean it. We depart around 5pm + and I reached my home at 8.30pm. Approximately 3 hours journey! Hell yea.

Hereby declaring that I officially ended my very 1st semester in University Malaya! Woohoo!!
Yea yea, I woohoo now and I think I'll be sobbing later. As far as I concerned, first semester is suppose to be easy peasy no? But why I cant seem to have the confident to score in it?
Am I really that dumb? Walao.

Skip that. Results will ruin my mood.


Hmm, Im still happy anyway ;p
What should I do during my 1 month break yea? Before going off too far, I'll just help my mum to clean and decorate the house for this coming Chinese New Year !! Yeeehawww! I never felt so excited before in cleaning the house, but after left home for studies, I started to appreciate the 'process' of cleaning and decorating the house. :)

CNY is just around the corner, to be exact a week from now. Time flies ey?
We were all so excited for Xmas and NYE and with a blink of an eye now CNY? Its already the 16th today, and another 15 more days, January 2012 is over. Gahh, time does fly.

Anyhow, I got a strong feeling that the year of 2012 is MY year! I had a good started already in this 16 days' time. I scored in 'permutation' yesterday, lol, if you follow me in facebook, you'll know why. Greatest achievement of the year, for the first time I felt so genie-ass. ;)
And what else, for the very first time I took LRT my very ownself with noone there to guide! I was pretty scared actually, because Im afraid that I might get sesat half way. But nahh, Im just too smart. LOL. kidding. Please dont laugh at me, Im still my mummy's girl T_T

Alright, thats it I guess. I can finally concentrate and watch my movie/ drama/ concert. And say bye to laggy line! :D


P/s : Get well soon too my lovely keii. Hehe. Awaiting you to fetch me out! :P But not till you fully recover. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment