Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dessert - Snowflake + Tong Pak Fu

Im not a dessert type person, but undeniably there are times where you will be....

Uhrm.. Yes, something like that. You seem to be in heaven having the chance to taste them.

Living alone at a place far apart from your loved ones, you'll definitely need something sweet to cheer your day up. Yep, it works! :)

So there was this one weekend where all my roommates were not around, 2 went back to their hometown another 1 went for some camp activities at Malacca what you expect me to do alone in hot sauna room? To study? Nahh.. definitely won't happen especially this semester. To hang out around at one of the mall in KL is obviously my choice and I named it 'd makan day' !


My companion of the day! lol.

I get bored with snowflakes already anyway. Then thanks to Jocey and Janlyn who introduced this new trying to me which is Tong Pak Fu ! At first I thought this Tong Pak Fu they are talking about is the one I can find in Penang island and mainland but its not. Both are different shop with the same name. Although I've never tried the one in Penang but I dont think that it can beat the one in KL. lol.




Chocolate and mango... something something


Looking forward for my next visit ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment