Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sweet Heaven vs Blackball

Last week itself I've been to two dessert-kind shop two days in a row. First is Sweet Heaven which located around in Bukit Mertajam area here while another one is Blackball, Queensbay Mall.


This is their interior. I was quite stupefying why they drew ants at the counter there only then knowing that their chinese name is being called as ant mound? wtf.

The atmosphere is okayy, in the sense that no other customer is there except for us so it brings us peaceful.
-___-

With the little choices they provided in their menu, its quite a tough decision to pick, in addition that Im always quite a picky person when it comes to food. lol.


And here comes the food time.

Mango bla bla. More like snow ice. -_- 

This is my pick. Its actually tauhua plus ( your number of choices of ) toppings. Quite normal you can imagine it buying tauhua from morning market and eating separately it with pearls, and sorts.  

It might seem all black-ish in here. But its actually grass jelly with ice at the bottom with your choices of toppings as well. Oh please, when i say ice, I mean it. ICE. TASTELESS ICE. Not that kind of Snowflake ice series. Totally meh. 

No comment on this. The outlook ok la.. I see love, i see marshmallows.  


On a different note, the cousin had been complementing on how awesome trisome Blackball is and finally I've tasted it. To my surprise, I couldn't agree more on what my cousin said. Its really goodddddd.
Heard that there are only 2 branches in Penang here which are located at 1st Avenue and another one at Queensbay and probably opening soon in BM here! I've seen their banner hanging it here saying "opening soon" wtf. So yeay!

Something like Snowflake. This thingy will beep when your order is ready.

Our pick of the day. Rate it a 4/5 star ! :) Everything is so spongy, QQ, moderately sweet and I like their corn especially, so juicy. yummiliciouss!

Lastly, how can i miss posting up my picture with my happy and cute face?! wtf


I will visit you again, Blackball! 
trololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment