Thursday, September 13, 2012

I question myself alot these days.
I've been thinking alot  either.
Everything seems a mess. Until... i wouldnt want to mention about it.
Searching everywhere for the right place for me to rest, and non yet to be found.
Busy or care-less. You decide.

Why is my life wheel is in such a position now.
Will it then roll and get back to normal, or even better.
I need ears to listen to me. I need a different brain to think wise enough for me. I need a shoulder to lean on when I get tired of everything.
You see smile and laugh, but how deep can you see in me.




Suffocated.

2 comments:

  1. At least u can come back home. Better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong okay. Sometimes be strong means accepting whatever is best. Problem is sometimes whatever best does not agree with what we think is best. Just do your part and entrust everything into God's hand. Only God knows what is best. Jiayou.

    ReplyDelete