Saturday, March 30, 2013

How well do you understand women?


I dont think you can anyway. 

Thats because at times I dont understand myself either O.O 

Today is so blue. Lalalala. 
So, so complicated. I don't even know what I want.. this feeling sucks, ya know? Therefore leading to the grumpy me. 

Women just had to and love to push all the blame to PMS, lol. World's best excuse yo, agree? Therefore.. I presume that 'the month' is near. Mind me, if i do some harsh and impatient these days. 


Ok cut all the wordings.. Shall spam some pictures here, okie? Random summary. 

Baby girl is finally 3 years old last week! She cut her hair short too, say bye to her curly-end hair. Ngeks. 
Miss her to bits! Cant wait for my mid term break, yo! *semangat semangat abit*


Someone created this for me. Was really exhausted mentally or physically I dont know, or blame my weak body. I definitely need some supplements ok! Therefore posted that picture, it was suppose to be as in the worst condition.. i was all ready to accept all the bad comments and.. lol. 
This is somehow a cute version of delivering bad feedbacks! hehe. 


This was repost from my friend. I got no idea whats wrong with my Ig, each time I click on the Ig button and the first picture pop out is surely this. So i'll have to click on the back button or home button to stalk others' Ig pictures. Anyone having this laggy issue?  

 Ending this post with my narcissist picture. Was really really extremely, I mean really yeah bored in studio. Best way to cure boredom and uhrm.. your mood. :) And also to neutralise that pig picture hor.. Im not even near that PIG level lo. 



Thats all, bye! Need to start working on assignments yo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment