Sunday, March 17, 2013

I've seen too many dramas.. I've been in dramas for too frequent. I chose not to play a role anymore.
It's like.. everything got froze in this world, no one else can see me, but I can see them. I can see how they acted in a drama, feeling joyful at the peak of the drama then so remorseful and dejected at the end of it.. Meanwhile, there are some who are still acting. An endless drama. :)


Now that Im thinking back of it, I've locked myself in a world of my own for pretty some time. I lived in my own world.. so free. I think it's alright, yep Im loving it. When asked am I ready to step out of this world of mine? Im not sure. I've thought to do so.. somehow something just pulled me back. It's such a heartache looking and listening to them, to their stories. 

Im just not ready.

How long? Wait till my fear is gone.. wait till I've collected enough points and guts to take my first step out. I dont know when you see. Probably it will never happen. HAHA. Then im in total deep shit. Woops.


Okay, good day people! :) 

1 comment: