Friday, July 19, 2013

LJMU farewell ceremony

Its approximately 5.48am now as in Malaysia time while in UK of 6 hours' different only 10.48pm. The sky gets dark pretty early today and the weather in here are just too prefect. Unlike the first week of us arriving here, shaky cold, strong wind and whatnots we dont need any sweaters or scarfs already by now. Anyhow, its summer hello! Need some bikinis and sun tanning ey?
How I miss those cool breezy day. 

Anyway what happened today was the closing ceremony in our University. Very heart breaking and sober to bid goodbyes to fellow helpers, lectures, and everyone and everything throughout this whole month. Frankly speaking, Malaysia are seriously off standard from everything. Studying in here brings a whole new life experience to me, I never even regret a tiny bit of coming here despite I did hesitate to join this programme previously. I bet I'll never have this experience again as in to be a student studying abroad.. only going to be a tourist holidaying abroad in near future. 
Somehow, I do appreciate and its so awesome that University Malaya actually sponsored about 70% of our living costs.. I only have to pay on my personal expenses as in food, travelling and whatever it is you feel like you need to spend on yourself. Thank you! 
Travelling in Europe at this age of mine especially when you only spend so little for it, I dont think many would get this chance. I sincerely appreciate all these, I think Im really lucky already and I should just shut my mouth, complain less and appreciate more little things around me huh. 

I will miss Liverpool, I sure will. Liverpool is such a great place with great environment, awesome people.. everything is definitely fantabulous and I will come back again!! 


Attached is a photo of us taken yesterday. We were all treated by our lovely and friendly lecturers, just the 2 of them came anyway. Another two were missing :( Im going to miss their enthusiastic character as in a lecturer dearly!!  


P/s : Details will be blogged when Im back I guess.
P/s/s : Probably going for berries picking tomorrow!! yayy! Heard that its free tho! Double <3 aint="" div="" for="" nbsp="" that="" ya="">


Ok thats all, xx love.

No comments:

Post a Comment