Monday, August 19, 2013

do you want to know what other's view on you?
have yu randomly thought on what those people around you thinking?

yes, i would love to know what YOU think of me. im open to the good and bad ones.. yes i will accept it with no harsh feelings, probably i'll defend a lil but no, i wont blacklist you. instead, i appreciate those who are willing to confront  me sincerely.
i accept an ugly truth more than listening to your sweet lies, just so you know.

i probably take much things for granted, for sometimes on certain things which i think its ohh okay it shouldnt be a problem, and i'll presume that it shouldnt be a problem for others too. oh well, what i presumed is something which is so wrong.

i would like to apologize to myself and you, whoever it is whom i had in accidental provoked you cause i mean no harm at all. it would also be very appreciative that if you could nudge me on what you had disagreeing on me by far. thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment