Friday, September 6, 2013

沿海地带生活馆

I must blog. I must blog. I must blog.... cause I know after holiday ends I wont have any mood to do so already.

Anyway, I just copied and pasted the above title without knowing how to read them, I guess this place is called - By the Sea Boutique Cafe..? or something near to it.

It has a bitch beach concept interior, selling home made goods, clothes and is also a cafe.



Maritime!! I like! Reminds me of Albert Dock sooo much though. :)

 Cost saving menu. All hand drawn and self written. lololol

 Complimentary cute serving of lemon mint sky juice. 



 Blueberry Derlish with vanilla ice cream topping and urm meiji koala bear sitting #likeaboss
hehe

It tasted pretty tasty too! Crunchy on the outside with smooth cake texture in the inside with blueberry flavoring, though Im not a fans of -berries but nyums too! (Y)

Being the vain me, its pretty hard to capture everything the food with your face in it especially when you need to selca. Somehow or rather i managed to get the best shot.. 

Gotcha!

Kthxbye. Heading back KL tomorrow morning itself, happy attending classes you Uni folks! Hah. I hope this coming semester is even a better one, in whatever aspect it is. Studies.. Health.. Luck.. Friendship.. Relationship? maybe? lol.



Love, 
M

1 comment: