Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ice skating at Sunway Pyramid

Last Friday was my first experience in experiencing ice skating, and it was totally fun! I could still remember vividly I only tried on roller skating at Queensbay Mall back in Penang during the younger days.. and that was also my one and only experience. I could still remember how I used to fell until the buttock got so pain.. legs got bruises, blue black ect.. haha, younger days where pain is bearable, FUN and NEW THINGS come first.

As for last Friday, I got pretty hesitant in joining the coursemates for the activity because I could already imagining myself from falling and causing others to laugh at. And not mentioning bruises. lol. However, I still gave in.

I dont exactly remember how roller skate was like so I could not really make a comparison out of them. But ice skating was hell terrifying, when you once stepped in their ice rink. So hard to get yourself in a balanced posture but later on once you know the techniques then at least you wont have to grab the side bar to skate. :P

The entrance fee in there is rm17 for weekdays.. not sure if there's any changes for weekends and its compulsory for you to wear gloves in order to enter. They're selling them at the counter too for rm8 a pair but psst, of course you can go to daiso or any other shop get cheaper gloves right! And it is advisable for you to wear socks cause.. uh, you know, public skate shoes do not smell pleasant dont they? ><


























Part of final, third, second and first year. Didn't bring handphones or cameras with us to enter in the ice rink so yeah.. a picture of us outside the ice rink.

There goes my first weekend in UM, although its already in the second week. Hell, tonnes of work even in first week itself. Mehhh.


Till then,

Love,
M

1 comment:

  1. I went for ice skating during first year and fell down 3 times lololl. I was like grabbing the side bar all the time and damn tired ><

    ReplyDelete