Monday, March 30, 2009

hello people, :)
Its been awhile since i blogged, i suppost. So i'll just make a brief summary in here. :)

23rd March '09 till 27th March '09
My aunt asked me to help her in her flower boutique, so i went over penang for a week to help her. UUM convo, as she said. So, she have to prepare a few hundreds of bouquet of flowers to be sent over. Hectic ey? :)

Blue roses.

1/10 of the bouquet? lols.

F.Y.I, this aint fun. Fingers do hurt okayy. *____*

The petals i collected. =) *lame i know*

Thats all about flowers i guess. Lazy to talk more about it. =X so, on the....
28th March '09
Random. Had dinner with family and thats all. The rest? Stay at home. =D

29th March '09
I woke up sort of early to JOGGG! :D sounded so miracle but yeah. At first i wanted to run a few rounds just nearby my house but my brother suggested to bring along his gf and i to Mengkuang Dam? Woots. ^^

The scenery there.

One more thing, for the past few days I had been seeing rainbow whenever i go. Heh. A sign of good things will happen later on? =p

Uhrm, this camera sucks, so. You cant really see the rainbow here. *_*

So..

After jog, we had our brunch? lol. And went back home. While in the evening, Yloon texted to ask me for a movie. We watched this ,


Overall was o-kayy, but i just dont like the ending. lol. Bought some stuff and went over sir's place but unfortunately, he was not in. So end up talking with sir on the phone in front of his house! -___-


Thats all i guess, till then. =)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment