Sunday, April 5, 2009

okayy, aloha everyone. Yesterday was Sunday. Well, another boring day for me i guess. Woke up at 8.30 in the morning. p/s : This is wayyy early than my usual bangun pagi time. -___- Thanks to my mum, as usual, she'll wake me up without any purpose but for yesterday, we went over penang for Cheng Beng. Nothing much to say about the event there. We went to have our lunch at the gurney drive and rush back home. Oh ya, at last i know where PTPL college is located. lol. sorry kim, all the way you are telling me PTPL college i dont really know where it is. =X After reach home, straight away -SLEEP. for few hourss. @@
So, during the night, we went over Jusco for our dinner. We dined in at the Hongkie Recipe. Well, fully recommend you people Not-To-Eat at there, over some reasons. :)

Back to Saturday.
The weather was niceee till the evening, rain started pouring. My friends and I, -Jocey, Leen, Yinlan, Xinyan and Munyee decided to go to QBM since after so loooong didnt gather together. Overall was okkay, reached there about 12 in the afternoon. After buying our movie tickets, we had our lunch at the Nandos. Pictures say the rest.


Myee,Ylan,Leen,Xyan,Me,Jcey. ;)

Ylan & Myee

Xyan & me.

Lastly, the owner of course. :)

After we spend our time in Nandos, we separated into two groups as me and jocey bought the other movie ticket. We watched this ,

It was a niiice moviiee, BUT. Me and Jocey doesnt seems to enjoy it much. Probably its mainly because of this is not our type of movie? lol. You know, girls prefer romance or comedy. Heh. So after all the lingering around the mall, we started leaving at 6 sth. The most earliest among all our outings. =D I'll just let the pictures say the rest.


Me abit cacat-ed. *____*


Jocey and I in the toilet.


Candid.

With Myee later on. =p

Back to Friday.
Last Friday, was my interview day for the JPA scholarship at Kepala Batas. Woke up early to get myself prepare. My dad thought that we might be late already, but thanks to my dad best driving skill, we're not late! =) I met Da-xing. And coincidentally, we're in the same group too. Overall was -No comment. lol. It took about an hour and i reached home around 11 something.
Well, about 1 something, Yloon and I decided to hang out together. He reached my house kinda early and sorry for the waiting part. =X
We watched this movie ,

It was awesome, for girls. But for guys, I dont think you enjoy it much as what i see from Yloon's reaction. lol. After movie, he cant make his decision where to eat, so ended up at Lao Di Fang.

In his baby == waja.

So, thats all for my three days' journal. And perhaps the longest too among all. =] And not forgotten, one of my friend named Mr.Oo had flew over Japan on the last Friday. Best wishes for you over here. Do Not Miss me as well. haha. And dont too proud kay when you read this. =p
Chaoz people.



Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment