Monday, April 6, 2009

Cupcakes anyone?



I dont feel good. And thats it. This post is mainly made for YOU. yes, you. Another lame saying goes like this ; I aint a doll or anything k. I couldnt afford to be fooled. I feel so pissed each and everytime you do this to me. Duhs. I owe you? It hurts everytime. I planned to ignore or even forget you. But. I cant. I feel like killing you to be honest. Why must you act like this. If there's anyting, just say out and tell me. At least i'll feel better. I hate that i love you.You live with all the lies. I guess i really dont know who are you.Time needed. Thats it. Im giving up. I get fed up at times. I hate you so much. HELLO YOU MORON SUCKERS FCUK YOUR ASS UP AS IM TOTALLY SO FCUKING PISSED AT YOU. YES YOU! If you really choose this. Im glad. And thats it. UGHZ


No comments:

Post a Comment