Thursday, April 23, 2009

Headline : "Does distance really make it drifts apart?"


Well peeps, time is moving. So do we people. Basically this post is mainly dedicated to all my dearrrie friendss.

As all of us know, since the last few months every SPM leaver hunt for their real pathway. Not exclude me. Somehow or rather i feel bad as most of my friends are actually leaving. I know it may sounded silly willy billy stupid dumm BUT yeah. As for me myself, its quite tough for me to leave Penang. lol.

For instance, the very first friend of mine who flew over Japan is
JiunWei. I really dont understand how he could manage to leave all his stuff here and went over there. Brave ey? *applause*
For Aemus, he's going KL this Sunday. Real fast. lol. So does Jcey, i heard it from her today. For those matrix candidates, yep yep its you. Jlyn and Blian. Best of luck staying at Ngri Nine kkay. =] And Leen at Penang. *syiok la hanggg. LOL.
And not forgotten, my lovely darling Angel such a rich ass going oversea kkann kan? lol. Take good care of your health there kays.
So, anyone else leaving? lol. Drop me a message.

O-kay to those that had decided to take Form6, may God bless you. LOL. p/s : Later people complain i didnt mention about those taking Form6 pulakk. Im a very fair homo. =p

'Tho its kinda tough for we people to, you know sitting round each other, gossiping, laughing like NEVER LAUGH BEFORE till tears eventually found in most of our golden eyes *cheeh wah*, hanging around the mall, wasting time in Mcd *our favourite spot, loitering in our school toilet or public toilet snapping pictures lol, doing stupid plus silly stuff, sharing secrets sadness joy and knowledge together.


We laughed together ; We cried together.

So, im hoping that do keep in touch alrite, distance aint a matter or an excuse for us to forget our friendship. If anyone of you gona change number or anything, please inform us kay. =) Lastly, I love you girls. You all enlighted my life thoughout these years and i appreciate what we had undergo so far. My apologies to all of you here, if there's anything wrong i did so far.

And ooh, Im looking forward for our gathering as well. Hope to see you guys there! *rolling on the floor. ;DD But most importantly, i hope i can make it as Im not assure yet. =)

P/s : I wanted to post some of our pictures since Form1 but too bad, its in my pc. Sorry guys, next time. =]


I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Yours truly,
*huggies mwaahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment