Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random.

These days aint my days. I dont find the mood to blog or to do anything else. Getting lazier perhaps? Oh, and im sure im getting fatter. =X
Im pretty sure that, most of yah know that on the last Friday my friends and I went Gurney for a hang out. Those were Jocey, Janlyn, Blian, Munyee, Mayling, Yinlan and Yauloon too. =) A thorn among the roses? YESH. It is. The only guy with 7 other girls. *wonder how pressure ey? lol. Not forgotten, my apologies aite. For the last minute and all. I really thought i was going Langkawi.

SORRY!

Xoxo. =p The other day was kinda packed with human as its the Labour Day. Met with all sorts of human and u know, those *no offence* horny looking Bangala people. Rawrs. Make it short and simple. Took a cab over there, watched movie with Munyee, Yinlan, Mayling and Yauloon. While the others watched the other movie. And, to Munyee -IM SORRY FOR DISTRACTING YOU FROM WATCHING THE MOVIE! Yauloon's fault! =p

Dont shop the other day. Dined in at Manhanttan Fishmarket. GOSHH. We-wont-wont-wont-forever and ever have our meal at there anymore. The food sucksss. Ok sorry Fishmarket people, but IT IS. =X Some funny parts were, when Yauloon was trying to picit? lol the lemon, the whole thing flew over the floor. And surprisingly, Yinlan followed and the same thing happened too. So ridiculous. *__________* L O L.

Snaps picture as usual. ;) Most of my friends' blog had posted those pictures so I was thinking whyy repost ey? Heh.

TAKE ONE.

TAKE TWO.


With Blian, jcey, jlyn later on..

That was in the toilet ones, the rest? Lazy to upload. And i guess, you guys had seen it too. Lol. Took bus, instead of cab to go back. Myee and Mling didnt manage to go back with us over some circumstances. You know what i meant aite, MYEE. Reached Butterworth about 7 something and Yauloon drop me at Jocey's house. While my bro, came over her house and picked me AND we went over Penang, AGAIN for me. It was real tiring walked the whole afternoon and walked again during the night. =____= *cheers. Anyway, it was wonderful outing overall andd

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. =)

..............................................................................................................................................................


On top of that, on the dono-which-day, I tried to make sushi. But, uhrmm, kinda sucks i suppose. End up we couldnt manage to finish them up and mum have to throw it all away. *laugh out loud. ><

The first attempt.
Finishing part.

My special ones.. *spot my bro's hand, trying to curi makan!



Anyway, Form6 gona starts next week. boohoo~ I will be currently going Form6 while waiting for all the applications' results. Say chhheeeze everyone. =(


To move on. *plays madagascar soundtrack*


With loads of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment