Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It was a rainy day. As usual i usually rot at home.

After diggin` my Pc's folder, i found some cute pictures of me and my friends tho. ;D

So I've decided to share with you guys over here since Im pretty bored right now.




Me, Janlyn and Beelian.
During Form 2 or 3, i think. lol. naive looking ey? If im not mistaken it was taken after some school activity. *_____* as all of us wore the same T-shirt. lol! P/s : Jocey is missing.
I can still remember we took about 2 hours in that snapping photo machine! To pose here and there, snap and delete. Oh, with a small bangku too. =p
cho cho damn funnnnyy!!
Time flies~ With a blink of our eyes, no more high school now! roarssss.


Taaadahh! While this, were our first trip to Penang. =) Bon-odori. I could still remember, =p
It was a last minute trip for me too, Blian came our my house and waited me to change my attire and bug me out. *winks. A VERY memorable trip, right girls? *reminiscing.
P/s : Take note on Yinlan's hand. Guess what she's trying to do.


Taken when im in the toilet, i suppose. My crapmates, Blian and Yinlan.
=)

My turn. With quarter-face-karchee. ;)
She's very camera shy. WE DONT KNOW WHY. lol.
Tho it was past few years ago, but our trend to snap pictures in toilet never fades. *____*



From top : Yinlan , Jocey, Guiling, Blian, ME, Janlyn, Izzaty (misses her), Xinyan.
Form 4 class! *ka chinngg~! Had so much fun in Block C. =D
Honeymoon year? Not so true. lol.


This. Urm. No comment. Taken last year, spirit of teamwork! *coughs coughs.
=p
I dont remember it was candid or a part of acting. LOL~




Next would be.....
What im gona post up next iss...... *cross finger*
I hope yah dont mindd. /jeng.


TAAADAHH! My lovely darlingg.

P/s : Kena puji ckit, if not she'll kill me. *ahems
Taken when she drove me around her taman. lol~ FYI ; *prouds* im the first friend whom she promised to fetch, and she did it!. Cayang her so much. haha. She's the FIRST among us to know how to drive , AND ALSO. the LAST PERSON WHOM GOT HER LICENSE. =p

While this, is MY lil bro!~ *Angel uses stick smack me.

lol. kiddy. Thats Ronan, angel's beloved. so adorable aite? *nods head.

I loveee his hair cut too. XOXO!

Changes gota be grabbed fast to snap picture with this cute guy. =)
We didnt take advantage on him kayy. Thats just, greeting sign. LOL.
P/s : ANGEL I MISS YOUR BRO. TAKE HIM WITH US IF YOURE GOING MCD THIS FRIDAY.
*cheeers. ;D




Yours truly,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment