Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello everyone. This is a rust blog, belongs to me. Yeahh. I know.
So, hows life?
Before i start my Form6 at Dato Onn, on the duno which date Blian came over my house for a sleepover. It wasnt really planned, last minute again. While on the way back from Prangin, someone -i think its me =x came out with this idea. And Blian said OKKAY same goes to me.


*gootcha!~
Took this picture while she's checking on someone. =p

....................................................................................

Mum : *askin Blian, Hows the night?
Blian : Ok lo aunty, but very cold lo.
Mum : Got switch on air cond hioor?
Blian : No la, coz Melissa didnt use the blanket also duwan give me.
SWEATTSS!

Then on the next day, Joseph came over my house and fetch Blian and I to Mcd for our last gathering. huhu. *shed tears. Farewell people~

Then, we had fun at there about 2 hours and eventually came out an idea which is to go Sunway Carnival for a walk. Kelvin fetch Guiling, Jocey and I there. While the others, i think Clement did. lol. Walked about an hour, and waited Yauloon to fetch us to ANGEL's housse! - To meet the cute guy. Here it goess..




Hehe. The hand all same pose. =p *PINCHH
I Miss Him so much. sighs.
So on the another dayy, my family and I went Penang to hunt for fooodd.
Met up with my second brother there. lalalaz~






Geez, ME!


My 5 scoop ice cream. ==


On the other hand, I went over Yauloon's hse too. To help him do his project. So-called-help lah... I dont think that i helped him alot. Lol. sorry~
There, I have to show my snapping-picture-skill as he needs someone to snap his picture while doing the Rocket. The process ....



Acting skill not bad ey?


The rocket. *applause to himm. ^^

Urm, i think he's pissed off in this pic. Coz i played alott! heh.


Okaay, back to studies. Monday was the first day for Form6 registration and all. Orientation for 3 days. And ohh well, i stayed in the school for 2 and a half days nie. lol. First day was normal. Speeches, talks are given. Second day, I WAS LATE TO SCHOOL! *rolling on floor laughing. Yes yes, i was late, they were all at the padang?.. and urm singing. And also ikrar-ing. While i steady *coughs walks in. =p Third day, i went back as early as 10am. Due to some reasonss~

Should be going hsbm next week, i guess.
Hopefully things will be fine there. Sighs, cross your finger dude!



Form6. A few days schoolmate with them.



Missing all of you.
XO.


Update soon i hope.

Huggies. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment