Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DOOMed

Time flies with a blink of eye.
Without hesitate, I've been studying in the High School for roughly half year,
it shouldnt be any sweet memory. Im sorry to say that.
I just miss my previous school and my previous friends so much. People are changing, we are changing. We gota be like so strong once we step out from out high school.
Things cant be predicted, as anything can happen under the Sun.
Me myself should be at Perak, without internet connection, under the rural area studying at KMP itself now. But who knows, im back to Penang here.
Pros or cons? Have both itself. I dont blame anyone for this decision, as people always says the last decision is always on our hand itself.
Remorse or not? It should be at times.
When I think of the the bright side of staying back then there'll be no remorsing. And vice versa.

Another 2 months, then I'll be in the Upper form.
And again, to sit for the major exam. Sighs.
I just hate the feeling of sitting exams, especially the major one. Like the past SPM.
Although I dont remember how i prepare for my SPM, but STPM now itself has freak me out.
Duhh.
Plus, there are just too many things for me to worry about. On every aspects.
Others just dont understand and they cant even understand me.
In this reality, things does not please everyone.
Tonnes of questions are left unanswered, and perhaps it does not have any answer for it.
We just gota be strong, which is kinda hard. I know. Theres no other choice.
Just accept them?
Sighs, I cant find the joy anymore. There might be a shell on it, but who knows its very soft in it indeed.

You got your theory in it, and i got mine too.
Why is this world turning to be like this. Or am i being too sensitive over things happen around me? I gota agree with it, over little things i can think of it for over few hours. Thats me.
And i'll let it keep running around my head... I shall burst my head. Im not einstein.
Im melissa. A typical girl.
I'll just hope that things gona be so fine in so little time.

I shall stop emo ing here.
Have a nice day and thanks for reading it anyway.




HAPPY HOLIDAY TO THOSE BASED-ON-OUR-CALENDAR STUDENT. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment