Friday, November 13, 2009

Struggling Heart of A Child.

I hear the children sing
I feel the love for nature
The sky is blue
The field is green
As I stand by the windows
Awake
All I see
A world full of misery.

All of a sudden
My mum's advice
Imprinted in my mind
She said..
Mother Earth has to be protected
Environment cant be in chaos

Can someone tell me?
Why is the forest become a killing field?
Why is our ocean pitch-black?
Why is the greenish hillside barren?
Why do I see my friend with tears in her eyes?
Why do I hear the earth weeping?

All of these
We have ourselves to blame.. ( WE TO BE BLAMED)
We forget who we are
We lost out sense of responsibilities
Earth we degraded
They have no where to go..
Onlyt after the last resource has been used up
Will we then stop our avarice?

I dont understand
When the Earth is in distress
Everybody is lookign to be a hero
Why dont we be responsible for a sustainable lifestyle?
Its not too late (Definately not too late)
To awaken
Our conscience to do what is right

To survive on Earth
We must change people's perceptions
'No sustainablity, no human race'
Remember
We didnt inherit the Earth from our ancestors
We merely borrowed it from our children
Dont let them suffer
Bequeath them with joys and hopes

Modern technology
Owes ecology
An apology for the insatiable desires of mankind
Dont continue these destructive trends
Let us start over
Practice sustainability and save out Mother earth.


FYI, this masterpiece brought us to the final at the RECSAM SEAMEO Penang on the 14th of November.
Wish us luckkk! ;))

.................................................................................................

And happy birthday to dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment