Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Haaa. im here again.
I've wasted my roughly two hours time WITHOUT doing anything.
yea.. without.
Tried to study, but attempt failed. Stared at it ; and it stares back!
huh.. pathetic enough.

All these while I've been clicking on facebooks.. and gone through some of my friend's blog.
what i notice was, my blog is simply too dull enough, dont you think so?
Gahh.. all black and white. Colourless.
Strikes enough with the real life of mine.
This world is so well coloured. And it brings different meaning to everyone of us.
But, does it really belongs to us?
Cut that, Ive think of changing my blog layouts. Yes, thought of it.
Somehow, nahh.. plain lazy to do so.

I'll just let it be, like how the way im letting myself to be.
We odd to demand people to change for us, but what about ourselves?
Can we change for them. Thats another story.
All i can say is, it depends on how you judge us and ourselves. If you dont like it, then im just so sorry for that.
There so many people in this universe, certainly, there are some that adores you much and also,
you know, on the other hand.
But, the question is, how many of them that adores you and how many of them that hates you so much.
Lets laugh out loud, im sure that the one that hated me is more then the one that adores me?
I dont know, i'll let all of you for the answer.

Forgiveness.
We tend to forgive those whom did mistakes, but can we forget about it?
As for me, i'll forgive but never forget.

Oh well, lets make this post a friendly one, without any hard feelings.
If you feel that im talking about you, then its just a little confession of mine without any other meaning.
I had a feeling that PMS is around the corner. urgh.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING SO MUCH TROUBLES TO US.
Thanks for once, love my body.

There you see, I've started my ke'SS'an again. Sorry for wasting some of your time, to those that really read all of it.
hee, and i've never tried to check my advice from fb (one of the application they have)
what i got today was.


"Spend more time with those you love".

Yes i will, thanks fb. ==

Lets keep it short, i suppose? lol.
Gathering with them are awesome.
Picture meant a thousand and trillions words.


imissyougirls.



I should have got the mood to study now. I GUESS? and hopefully.
Just pray hard im not updating my post for the third time in a day. -.-
hee I'll disappear now.
;)

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment