Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its approximately one am now.
Yet im still not off to bed.
Chatting with some of the friends.

I was glad that, God gave me a real true friends.
Whom they'll be there when you need.
To share everything.
Yes, everything.

Basically i have already postpone tonnes of my to-do-homework-list.
Not due to tired or laziness.
Just, over something and someone.
I thought im just gona be so fine, after talked with my best buddies.
But the thing is, its not.

It may seems so easy, but actually, i dont know.
I just need to start to be serious in my studies.
I have already fooled much.
But just that when i wanted it, and things are just so not right for me.
It happen just so upside down like it was suppose to be.
Does envying others help?
lol......

To mel, please get your work done like so soon.
For the sake of the family. And yourself.
Sigh, i really hope i can forget everything. EVERYTHING.
Giving up is not the best solution ; but its one of the solution.
If things are showing me this, then i'll just accept it, unwillingly or not.
It just gonna happen, just that.


I wonder...
I'll definately tell myself not to be so stupid anymore.!

No comments:

Post a Comment