Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010

hello peeps.

Pretty late of me to wish al of you here, the bloggers
A very Happy New Year ey?

Well, school reopened yesterday. And everything seems to be like, back to normal routine again.
Yes. Damn hate them.
Who loves school, anyway?

It was the very first time of me to, couldnt attend the school on the second da itself.
I was sick, i mean. I AM NOT feeling well still.
After enjoyed 4 days 3 night at KL, and this is the so called akibat lah.
Currently with flu, cough, fever, headache, body aching too == , and sorethroat.
Duh..

Anyway, i really gota help myself stay on track. geez.
STPM please stuck in my head. I dont wana get influenced by any other things again.
Just wonderin why are some people with so strong of self disciplined, and i dont?
Deng,

Gota continue my maths now. And i love it, sincerely. -.-
While waiting him to awake. Ngeks.


Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment