Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its the third day of school today.
Am not getting better yet getting worse.
I wish i could be tougher like my other friends do.
I know this is nothing but why am i thinking so much.

Currently under total depression.
I found myself having no mood to talk to anyone since after school.
Maybe its due to the new environment in school?
Sighs, yea a total different schedule which is full of those unnecessary activities.
I find myself cant take that any longer.

I cant find anyone to talk to.
I cant say this to my family members, no one can understand this,
Even me. I got no idea why am i playing the mind games all by myself.
I dont even know what am i thinking.

Im lost.
Im too afraid of what, i dont know.
You might get pissed over here, listening i keep repeating 'i dont know'.

If and only if you ever read this.
Im writing this not to let anyone to feel sympathy of me or wasting your time.
I just need to say something out.
Therefore im going to make this post as a invisble one.
Sighs.

There's only you, my blog to listen to me.
I left myself crying here silently.


Can i give up now?
I hope that tomorrow is going to be a better day.
As for today, its 7.08 pm nw.
Im still struggling with my soul and my spirit.
Every seconds give me a crying scene.
Im gona remember what i posted today.

Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment