Wednesday, July 21, 2010

100th post

Its the second post of the day.
I hardly do this, 2 posts in a day. Im not an active blogger.
But i find that, i feel so suffer now. yea 2 hours different.
As you can read on the previous one, the mum called me.
And i ignored, again.
I feel bad. So I texted the mum anything?
And the mum called again.

I feel so dejected after listening to the call.
Miss the mum. Miss the moment when yl, me, the twin sisters and the mum went dinner togther, had lok lok together.
With the dad, had sushi king at Auto City. I could remember, that was the first time I went dinner with his family.

And, the first time he sat on my bro's car with my fam went dinner was on last November. :)
It was during my dad's birthday, I had some competition at Penang too.
He followed me early morning to school, and followed my teacher's car behind to some places at Penang.
Then he took me to Gurney. I was angry at him cause I was wearing my school uniform.
He planned to celebrate my birthday on that day. As you know my dad's birthday is 3 days earlier than mine.
And he was thinking on the 17th itself, we were not having any holiday, so there wont be any celebration.
But, he doesnt know that I actually dont mind if he celebrate with me the postpone one?
We ended up the day kinda odd.
He stayed at my house, watch tv whole day do nothing.
I feel so sorry thinking back now.

I admit, after the mum called, for now, i wish to return and find him now. NOW.
My tears started to roll down again.
hahahahha.

And i dont expect my 100th post gona be so depressed one.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment