Monday, September 6, 2010

outing

Before i get extremely lazy..

Basically just got back from outing with my classmates.
Planned to watch Piranha at the first place but ended up.. tak jadi.
Due to a few of them dont wana watch it.

Ended up watcihng Old Cow vs Tender Grass.
A very funny movie indeed! We had a good laugh there.
Yes, you know how i actually LAUGH usually. :P

Then we split up, few of them went back, and left a few of us.
Ended up playing snooker. My very first time! At last?
Was askign my bro to teach me to play all these while and at last! I actually played with my classmates.
They took pictures, I dont.
So... my blog is pretty boring for quite some time, I know.

We took our dinner at Auto City. Talked. Gossipped.
You know what,.. guys actually love gossip as well! Being the only girl there, they behave even more kaypo than i do!
hehe.



Thats all for now.
Pretty lazy to talk much.
Stay tune for the next outing, SOOOOOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment