Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trial

Being a form6, soon-to-be leaver, I shall say this is the moment where all of us start to get really stressed out. Not really for me?
Gosh I wish those stress could hit on me like as soon as possible?
Trial is in less than a week time. I've wasted my last holiday for not doing much in my studies. And now, as usual feelign remorse liek always did!!
I've still got lots more to go. Physics undone, chemistry too. Great.
Yet i can still blog now. :P

Actually I've came across this article.
7 Sleep-Stealing Foods To Stay Away From.

The purpose Im reading on it, not due to stay away from it, yet to consume more of them!!
To stay up more late and hopefully I can fill the time with something beneficial?
So these are the foods, in any purpose if you people want to know. ;)


Caffein. (as you know~ )
Aged cheese.
Spicy food.
Processed or smoked meat.
Alcohol.
Milk chocolate.
Ginseng tea.


Thats all for now.

Status : Hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment