Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DELL

Good day guys.

As in the title stated above, I bet you people get to know what is this post mainly going to talk about.
Working life is so not fun seriously. I've started to know the value and the bestest moment in our life, which is being a student. All you have to do is study. Responsibilities all are within you, either you do, or you die. If you die, you're the only one who's gona be responsible for it.

But for working, its not. I know everything has a bitter starter. Especially when you have to adapt in new working environment, meet new seniors, catching up how their system works. Seriously im not trying to overrated the whole thing. Call me weak, or wadsoever. I find this 2 weeks are like HELL to me.

But, Im not going to give up. I know this is a part of learning. Everyone has to brush their ass off and needs to work! Only time does matter. Im taking this opportunity as gaining some experinces before starting to work in future. Im sure Im gona change the way Im thinking right now, be more mature and tough. Working in such company surely there're lots of politics, gossips,pressure ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Go go go mel!


P/s : Pictures all are separated from this post due to some probs / laziness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment